Eyelash Extensions – Indeed, It Can Fulfill Your Desire for Beauty!

Desires fulfilled is far more significant than money. Or, in other words, money has no existence when you spend it on something your heart craves for.

Therefore, eyelash extensions, though an expensive affair, is OK if you can have the charismatic look you have been wishing, in probably every prayer to God. Yes, it costs you a hefty sums of money; but where are those dollars and cents in existence when they stand in way of your happiness.

It was in earlier times that one had to remain satisfied in his or her existing looks. Then, we could rarely change anything we were given by God during birth. But now, it’s a different tale and we can, just if we desire, alter almost everything. There even are medicines which can infuse the biological hormones, whose enough supply was denied during our birth.

And not to mention, there also are the tools and techniques like eyelash extensions, which can bridge the gap by external means. Eyelash extensions is a worthy to use process if you have shorter or thinner eyelashes.

It is also useful for people who want to alter their outlook by applying one of the large variety of available eyelashes. Lengths and thicknesses can be changed using the new technique. And colours too! Plethora of colours like red, green, blue, exist out in the market and you can go on to have any one among them to enjoy a varied look. You must not fret if you’re a commoner and want your original black lashes. There also are the black ones to make you still more attractive in your ‘no different’ style.

The process takes almost two hours to finish and is very comfortable to go through. So comfortable it is, that many of the clients tend to sleep during those few hours.

In the technique of eyelash extensions, the beauty technician applies new lashes one by one to your existing natural lash. You have to make touch up appointments every two to three weeks, with the professional. And in most cases, when proper care is taken, the lashes last for six to eight weeks, after which they need to be redone. It could even drop off earlier when brought in contact of oil or water for long duration.

However, there are the expensive water-resistant eyelashes, which are not much affected and one can swim, sleep or exercise while wearing the extensions. You must also withdraw from excessive rubbing of your eyes.

MYSTIQ is based on the Gold Coast and services lash professionals worldwide.

Our mission is clear – to provide the products, programs and ongoing support you need to build a lash business that’s as exceptional as you are.

Buy eyelash extension supplies in Australia, Premade Volume Fans Lashes– MYSTIQ® | Lash Professional.

FREE SHIPPING

Domestic orders over $150, sent Express.

BULK DISCOUNTS

Buy more, Save more. Click to Learn More.

BECOME A STOCKIST

50% off Lash Care for our retailers.

Feedbacks of clients:

“The quality of the lashes is second to none. I don’t have trouble with them pulling apart easily and my retention for them is amazing on my clients.”

CHARLOTTE B.

“I have put in two orders with you and delivery has exceeded my expectations. I am extremely happy with everything. Thank you. “

JODIE K.

“I’ve used now 4 different brands of lashes for my classic sets and my fav is now the ELLIPSE Premium Flat Lashes. They are thick and good quality. My clients absolutely love the lashes I am doing with these. If your looking for a step up from boring classics, definitely invest in these beauty’s!”

KERRI Z.

Please visit our website for more information and

buying quality products, Free shipping, Bulk Discounts, & 50% off for retailers. Thank You.