Hotels Near Stansted Airport

Stansted is one of the country’s largest and busiest airports. From easy-to-navigate terminals to comfortable lounges, Stansted Airport offers something for everybody. It serves as a great home base to explore London for leisure and business activities and it also provides excellent options for hotels near the airport.

There are more than 16 hotels near Stansted and your choice depends on your need and budget. Below, you will find information on some of the airports near Stansted.

Radisson Blu Hotel

This hotel is only 2 minutes walk away from the airport and has stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat screen televisions. Radisson Blu offers all luxury amenities such as a fully equipped gym, multi cuisine restaurants and a private spa. Visitors claim that the rooms offer a very relaxing ambience.

Holiday Inn Express

Holiday Inn is another hotel within walking distance from the airport. The hotel is of contemporary style and offers great comfort to its visitors. It has 254 bedrooms all equipped with a fully interactive TV system, air conditioning, high-speed internet connectivity and everything you need for a great visit. Visitors can also enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast and the soothing spa.

Premier Inn Stansted

Premier Inn is located at about a mile away from the airport. This hotel offers its own multi cuisine restaurant (including a special children’s menu of traditional and continental dishes), bar and other facilities at a very nominal rate. Visitors describe the hotel experience as enjoyable, simple and leisurely. Another highlight is that it is directly connected to the airport train station by a special express.

Desalis Hotel

Free parking, elegant interiors, stylish rooms well-equipped with a TV, radio, tea and coffee facilities and a work area. The Desalis Hotel suits every one of your needs. Each room has a private bathroom and a TV and DVD player. The hotel is located at a 5 minute drive away from the airport. This hotel is well known for its wide variety of cuisines, a traditional breakfast is served every morning followed by modern British dishes along with a menu of authentic Punjabi cuisine in the evening. For a nominal additional cost the hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport.
Hi, I’m David. I travel often and spend a lot of time in different airports around the world.

What to do at the airport while awaiting your boarding or spending time while waiting for a connection flight?

I love shopping, especially since at the airport you can often buy everything you need not only in travel at special prices: clothes, shoes, medicines, products, luxury goods, and gifts.

At any airport, a passenger can find booths, kiosks, shops, and even supermarkets and duty-free shops in large international air hubs. But sometimes the airport buildings are so huge that the traveler is often lost in a variety of terminals and complicated navigation.

So I decided to make this site to help travelers, like me, quickly find the right store, kiosk, supermarket, boutique, or pharmacy at any airport around the world.

At any airport, a passenger can find booths, kiosks, shops, and even supermarkets and duty-free shops in large international air hubs.

But sometimes the airport buildings are so huge that the traveler is often lost in a variety of terminals and complicated navigation.

If You are at airport and want to find store or supermarket but lost in a variety of terminals and complicated navigation. Here is the solution now you can
quickly find the right store, kiosk, supermarket, boutique, or pharmacy at any airport around the world. Click on this anchor Airports Maui to land on website.Thank You.